Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome to My Adventures in Traveling

I admit it.  I have the travel bug and I have it bad.  I've had it my entire life, and for me, it's incurable.  For all those people out there that love to experience other places and ways of life (or simply want to), this site is for you.  In these postings, I want to share travel tips, destinations and adventures.  I want to tell you about the people and places that have made me look at the world from a new perspective.  And, I want to encourage others to share their travel adventures with us.  This is a place to discuss the diversity of the world not high-end hotels and restaurants.  My hope is to build up a collection of places and adventures to inspire the would-be adventurer to get out into the world, and for the seasoned explorer to find his next destination.

Thanks for visiting, and please, come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment